Monday, February 20, 2006

Undoctrinated is born.

Sometime back I realized the following:

1. I haven't listened to more than a couple of 2pac songs in the last 5 years.
2. My early entries on my old blog are infested with lol's.
3. "Xanga" is a funny word, vaguely evocative of "manga," which, according to Encarta, is "a Japanese style of comic books or animated cartoons, often very violent or erotic." I have never seen manga, and don't particularly hope to.

Hence, the new blog. I dubbed it "Undoctrinated" because, according to "Blogging for Dummies," a legitimate blog must have a one-word name that plays on words, conveys some sense of the author's purpose or personality, and sounds vaguely cutting-edge.

I've never been one to embrace ideologies wholeheartedly, and at this stage of my life, I'm trying to formulate a coherent worldview, so "Undoctrinated" is somewhat appropriate. This blog will not be entirely philosophical, political, or high-falutin, so I'll probably change the name when I think of a better one.

But for now, Undoctrinated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home